Another piece of news about the opening of our newest model home--Check out what Newswire had to say about our announcement in a recently published article:
- Morgantown, WV - Paradise Homes Inc. is the top-rated modular home builder and mobile home dealer serving residents in and around north central West Virginia and southwest Pennsylvania. Committed to meeting the needs of their growing customer base, the home builder is proud to announce their newest model home which is open to tour by all interested customers in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Announcing the newest model home, owner Cathy Slaughter said, "At Paradise Homes, we offer a complete line of single-section, multi-section, and modular homes that will meet the needs and desires of each family we work with. All of our homes can be completely customized by you and we provide total guidance and support throughout the entire buying process. We offer turnkey packages or homes at any stage of completion to truly offer versatility to the home buyer."
- The newest model home, the Commodore Pinecrest Elite Modular home (Model #PGM5002P), is the latest addition to Paradise Homes' wide variety of display homes. This home, along with other home samples, is available to walk through and tour at the Paradise Homes office in Morgantown.
- As the top modular homebuilder and mobile home dealer in the region, Paradise Homes offers a large variety of customizable floor plans that can fit any style, taste, or budget. Having been in business for over 15 years, Paradise Homes is proud to work with all interested customers and clients within a 100-mile radius of their Morgantown location, including Morgantown, Fairmont, Clarksburg, Bridgeport, Grafton, as well as southwestern Pennsylvania towns like Uniontown and Mount Morris.
As a family-owned business, there are several reasons why the team at Paradise Homes Inc. stands solidly behind modular houses, and these reasons include:
- Modular buildings are generally stronger structurally compared to conventional construction. This is because each module which makes up the building has been engineered to independently withstand stress and other external factors.
- Modular buildings help to improve the overall safety and security of the building while also guaranteeing a lesser completion time. Modular buildings can be fitted into the needs of customers while also saving them as much as 80% of building construction activity.
- Modular buildings guarantee better construction and quality management as materials that are delivered to the plant are safely and securely stored to prevent damage or deterioration.
- Modular buildings promote sustainable designs, reduces environmental impact and overall reduces waste.
In addition to the new model homes they offer, Paradise Homes Inc. also offers hundreds of floorplans that can be customized to taste. These floorplans include Cape Cod style homes, singlewide homes, ranch homes, and two-story homes.
Visit the Paradise Homes Inc website to learn more about the specifications of the newest model homes or call them at (304) 291-0072 to discuss your specific needs. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their office at 1894 Grafton Rd in Morgantown, WV 26508.
If you'd like to see the Pinecrest Elite Modular in person, stop by our office in Morgantown WV where we can walk you through this home and other display homes, discuss your needs, and customize a floorpan just for you.
To learn more about the process of buying and building a modular home, download our FREE guide here!