Another piece of news about our newest model home--Check out what Newswire had to say about our announcement in a recently published article:
- Morgantown, WV home builder Paradise Homes announced the opening of its newest model home, the New Era Blue Pearl. The 1,624 square foot ranch is a new addition to the company's inventory of display homes, and is perfectly suited to families with discerning tastes but limited budget.
- More information about the New Era Blue Pearl is available at http://paradisehomeswv.com/new-era-edge-series-blue-pearl/.
- The Blue Pearl is part of the "Edge Series," which New Era created on the ideal of constantly seeking out innovative methods to build custom modular homes that their customers desire. That tradition continues to this day with flexibility not only in floor plans but in amenities, trends and architectural styles.
- The home's construction features 8' 8" exterior walls, a 22' dormer, and a 5/12 roof pitch. The modular home is 1,624 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are many upgraded materials in this home, from "That's Awesome" carpet in the living room and master bedroom to the peppercorn cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms. Dual sinks with framed mirrors and an expertly tiled shower give the master bath a luxurious feel, without breaking the buyer's budget.
- The house is designed for energy efficiency with Therma-Tru® exterior doors, Silverline Energy Star® DP50 rated windows, and Georgia Pacific lifetime warranted vinyl. R-30 blown-in roof insulation also comes standard on these ranch homes. Homebuyers will be excited to see the many ways to conserve energy consumption, minimize energy costs and be environmentally conscious, all the while maintaining the quality level they expect from new construction.
- According to Cathy Slaughter, one of the owners of Paradise homes, "We absolutely love this new ranch style home from New Era. The quality is exceptional, the single-level layout is smartly designed, and it's just a beautiful home for a great price."
- Paradise Homes is a family-owned building company specializing in manufactured and modular homes. The company is headed by owners Tim & Cathy Slaughter and Ron Sova and employs a construction team that has more than 40 years' experience in the modular home business. More information is available over the phone at 304-291-0072, http://paradisehomeswv.com and at the URL above.
If you'd like to see the Blue Pearl in person, stop by our office in Morgantown WV where we can walk you through this home and other display homes, discuss your needs, and customize a floorpan just for you.
To learn more about the process of buying and building a modular home, download our FREE guide here!